- ArtPlay Magazine, September 2019, with Zero Gi and The Dirty Archangel
- ArtPlay Magazine, October 2019, with Zero Gi and The Dirty Archangel
- Harper’s Bazaar, November 2019, with Boshai (uncredited)
- Fet-Erotica Issue 35, December 2019, with Zero Gi
- ArtPlay Magazine, January 2020, with Zero Gi and The Dirty Archangel
- Scene360, February 2020, Interview with Zero Gi and The Dirty Archangel
- Fet-Erotica Noir Special Issue, March 2020, with Zero Gi
- Darkside Magazine, Forthcoming, with Zero Gi
- Vignette Shibari Life Drawing, Melbourne Australia, Monthly 2012-2013
- Runway Model for Eagle Leather, Melbourne Australia, August 2013
- House of Invisible Strings, Melbourne Australia, May 15th 2015, with Lyrah May
- Titty Twister, Melbourne Australia, June 27th 2015, with Lyrah May
- New Society for Wellness, NYC, September 7th 2019, with Boshai
- New Society for Wellness, NYC, January 11th 2020, with Zero Gi
- New Society for Wellness, NYC, January 31st 2020, with Zero Gi
- Dances of Vice, NYC, February 15th 2020, with Zero Gi
- Start, Options Exit (2014), on-set consultant on alley fetish scene
- Iron Spyder (2016), on-set consultant on fetish aspects
Shortlisted (Top 5% of 473 entries) for Best Photography with boshai and Trav Alex in the 8th Annual Jade Rope Competition
9th Annual Jade Rope Competition (503 entries):
- 2nd place Best Photography with Edward and Marissa
Also shortlisted (Top 5%)
- Best Rope Work with boshai
- Best Rope Work with Monick
- Best Rope Modeling with Monick
- Best Photography with Monick
10th Annual Jade Rope Competition (886 entries):
- Placed 3rd for most loved rope image with Zero Gi and Dirty Archangel. It’s also the 11th most loved of 3762 entries in the 10 year history of the Jade Rope Competition.
- Placed 5th by public choice vote with Zero Gi and Dirty Archangel.
- Placed 5th for Best Photography with Zero Gi and Dirty Archangel. Another image of ours was also shortlisted (Top 60) for Best Photography.
- Zero Gi earned 2nd place for Best Rope Modelling based on our work. Zero Gi also earned 6th place for Best Rope Modelling based on our work with Dirty Archangel.
- Shortlisted (Top 4%) for Best Rope Work with Zero Gi.